I always say this is the last time I will rebuild my paddleboard. However, this time I got it pretty darn close to sitting on my needs. Everything is neatly loaded on a PedalTrain Pro Pedalboard With Touring Case.
- EarthQuaker Devices – Astral Destiny (Delay)
- EarthQuaker Devices – Swiss Things (looper + Boost)
- Walrus Audio – ColyChrome (Flanger)
- Electro-Hamonix – Pitchfork Pitch shifter
- Dunlop – DVP5 Expression & Volume
- Mojo Hand – Swim Team (Nirvana style Chorus)
- Electronic Audio Experiments – Limelight (OD & Boost)
- Digitech – Drop (downTune Pedal)
- Electro-Hamonix – PolyChorus (delay/flange/chorus/weird sounds)
- Boss – DD5 digital Delay
- Boss – PH-3 (Phase shifter)
- Dunlop – CryBaby Wha
- Donner – Noise killer
- TC Electronic – Tuner
Hello, my name is Justin Driscoll. Originally from New Jersey, I call the wonderful state of North Carolina home. I might have taken your photo at some point or met you at a Rock N Roll show? However, I also have many other facets of my life I am passionate about. I started this site to talk about some of those things.
Whether it be guitars, guitar gear, Harley’s, Jeep stuff, photography, vinyl or travels, I’ll be on here to chat about it.
Stay Weird, Stay Creative!